Aluminum Chloride Anhydrous
- Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride (ACA), a compound of Aluminium and Chloride, is solid at ambient temperatures.
- Manufacturing Process: ACA is manufactured by direct exothermic reaction of chlorine with pure grade Aluminium under controlled process parameters, in a closed automated system avoiding contact of product with air.
- Grades: ACA is offered in the following grades depending upon particle-size distribution of the material.
- Granule Type: 1-5mm/2-5mm/5-10mm
- Powder Type: 0-1mm/0-2mm
- Further differentiation of the above grades is done on as per varied parameter of customer.
- Manufactured in all three units covered under REACH certification @tonnage band of 1000+ TPY 2.
- All units having ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certifications.
- In Titanium Dioxide (Chloride Process)
- For Hydrocarbon Resins
- In Agrochemical Intermediates
- In Pigment and Dyestuffs
|SI. No.||Parameter||Unit||Specification||Test Method|
|1||Assay, AlCl3||g/100g||Min. 99.0||Sublimation (Calculated)|
|2||Insoluble Matter in Water||g/100g||Max. 0.1||Gravimetry|
|3||Free Aluminium||mg/kg||Max. 100||Volumetry|
|4||Iron as Fe||mg/kg||Max. 100||ICP – OES|
|5||Heavy Metals||mg/kg||Max. 100||ICP – OES|
|Grasim Chemical Division, India||Renukoot||Uttar Pradesh||16,425|
|Grasim Chemical Division, India||Rehla||Jharkhand||15,330|
|Grasim Chemical Division, India||Vilayat||Gujarat||18,980|
Snapshots of the Facility and its Warehouse